A continuum of care refers to treatment being provided from the moment you walk in the door for an evaluation all the way through aftercare. You progressively move down one level of care as you take the necessary steps on the path to sobriety. The help you need to keep ticking off your recovery accomplishments should be readily available during aftercare.
At Paramount Recovery Centers, our addiction treatment programs provide a full continuum of care for addiction recovery treatment. If you or a loved one struggles with addiction, our team can help. Learn more by contacting us today by completing our secure online form.
Full Continuum of Care
A full continuum of care includes:
- Inpatient hospitalization – This is short-term inpatient treatment for the most serious of addiction complications. You will receive around-the-clock medical care from a team of professionals.
- Residential treatment – This is a long-term treatment that can last from one month to over a year, but the usual recommended stay is three months.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP) in MA – This outpatient program provides care for four to six hours a day for 5 days a week. The patient lives at home but receives a full schedule of treatment.
- Intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) in MA – Intensive outpatient programs provide approximately three hours of care 2-3 times a week.
- Outpatient in MA – Outpatient treatment involves one-hour-long therapy sessions. The length of treatment is different for everyone. For some, it’s several times a week, and for others, it is only once a month.
Addiction Recovery Treatment in MA
At Paramount Recovery Centers in Southborough, MA, the steps in our treatment programs include:
- Assessment – This is when the extent of one’s addiction is explored and evaluated. There may be other ailments such as mental health disorders to diagnose
- Formulating a treatment plan – Putting together a comprehensive plan to tackle one’s addiction problems
- Treatment – A 12-Step approach combined with other therapies such as medication-assisted treatment, mindfulness-based stress reduction, cognitive-behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, and motivational interviewing
- Evaluation – To see how well one is responding to the prescribed treatment
- Case management – Assess how well continuing care is working and work out a plan to keep it going
- Continuing care – Make sure the necessary services are provided to transition to living at home while one’s physical, mental, and spiritual concerns are addressed
- Check-In – A periodic check-in to assess how well one is adhering to aftercare
Recovery may be unreachable on your own but, with the help of the trained professionals at Paramount Recovery Centers in Southborough, MA invested, the task is not an impossible one. An addiction treatment plan devised just for you will guide you along this sometimes perilous journey to wellness. A long-term addiction recovery plan will get you to where you are going, instilling confidence and buttressing your self-esteem. Life has many ups and downs, but you will be better prepared than most after you have been educated in the ways of self-care and self-determination. A PHP in Southborough, MA, or IOP in Southborough, MA at Paramount Recovery Centers may be the right choice for you.
Seek Addiction Recovery at Paramount Recovery Centers in Southborough, MA Today
At Paramount Recovery Centers in Southborough, Massachusetts, we handle all aspects of long-term addiction recovery in a 12-step-based program that takes advantage of a wide array of therapies to address a wide range of maladies, both physical and mental. A full continuum of care is offered, and your progress from the first day to however long your recovery lasts will be monitored by our team of professionals. You will learn the coping skills needed to maintain your sobriety for the rest of your life. We are located in a serene and secluded area with luxurious surroundings. Your stay here will be productive, and we hope an enjoyable one. We can be reached online for you to take the first step on your journey to wellness and recovery.