Addiction Therapies at Paramount Recovery Centers in Southborough, MA
Our team of therapists and addiction treatment specialists provides a wide array of addiction treatment therapies. Some of the many addiction treatment therapies at Paramount Recovery Centers include:
Usually used in conjunction with behavioral therapies and counseling, medication-assisted treatment in MA is mostly known for its effectiveness in treating opioid addiction. Methadone, buprenorphine, and naltrexone are used to treat addiction to short-acting opiates like codeine, heroin, and morphine and semi-synthetic opiates like hydrocodone and oxycodone. Their use can continue for years as needed.
Opioid Overdose Prevention Medication in MA
The use of naloxone reverses the harmful effects of an opioid overdose.
Alcohol Use Disorder Medications in MA
Alcohol use disorder medications are not a cure for alcohol use disorder but an effective treatment. Disulfiram, acamprosate, and naltrexone are the most commonly used medications.
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
This practice tries to use a mindful, meditative approach to dealing with stress. Its goal is to curb habitual reactions to stressful situations by viewing the triggering episode through a reflective lens. When you take the time to look back and reassess what happened you can see that what had bothered you was not as consequential a matter as you first thought it was.
Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
CBT is a form of psychotherapy led by a therapist designed to help you deal with negative thoughts and emotions. This can be a powerful way of dealing with mental health issues that contribute to your substance abuse problem.
Cognitive-behavioral therapy is beneficial for many reasons, including:
- Learn coping skills
- Alternative to medication
- Manage mental illness symptoms
- Develop better communication skills
- Deal with emotional and physical trauma
- Acquire skills to manage emotions
The client confronts their ambivalent feelings about quitting their substance abuse problem. This is about changing your behavior with meaningful and concrete results.
Request a 100% Confidential Callback
If you or a loved one are struggling with substance abuse and mental health problems, contact our drug and alcohol rehab center in the Greater Boston area to talk confidentially with an addiction specialist. For immediate help, call (978) 878-3677 or fill out the form below, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields
Addiction Therapy Programs
Some of the addiction therapy programs at Paramount Recovery Centers include:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP) – Patients remain medically monitored while under care but can return home at night. It may include medication-assisted treatment.
- Outpatient addiction treatment – The treatment program can be made to work around a busy person’s schedule while still allowing them to tend to their addiction problem. Whether it comes in the form of a day program or continuing care, it is a practical approach to addiction treatment.
- Intensive outpatient therapy (IOP) – IOP is similar to partial hospitalization without medical monitoring. You receive a full treatment schedule while still being able to sleep in your own bed at night.
- Sober living – By living with other people trying to live a sober life, you will be free of the distractions and temptations that can interrupt your attempt at sobriety while living at home. While we don’t offer a sober living program, we can recommend one in your area.
Begin to Heal with Addiction Therapies at Paramount Recovery Centers in Southborough, MA
Addiction therapies can be personalized for each client at Paramount Recovery in Southborough, Massachusetts. There are a plethora of options to be explored on their own or in concert with other therapies. We are located in an idyllic setting with upscale housing options so that your stay will not only be a meaningful experience but a pleasant, relaxing one. We can be reached online or at 833.772.7287 for you to take the first step on your journey to wellness and recovery.